Friday, March 27, 2009

Easter Wreaths and Tea Cups

My mom got Emmaline a little tea cup set, where you paint it, and then bake it in the oven, so here's Emmaline drinking hot cocoa in her self-painted tea set. (She loves it by the way)
I was sick for a few days earlier this week, and so Emmaline has been cooped up in the house, and she had to miss primary, (which she loves) and so after play group on Thursday we were going to go ride the Zilker train for a special treat, but by the time we got done at the playground it was raining really hard, so instead she settled for painting Easter Eggs with me, so we decided to make a little wreath too. So thanks for the idea, Dani!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Aww, so cute! And I laughed out loud at you going to Walmart at midnight. So did you watch Twilight that night?

Tori said...

Yes, yes we did. :) I'm trying to slowly wean myself off of it. I didn't even watch it once today...yet :)