Wednesday, July 7, 2010

It's a baby!

So after all of our thoughts and planning and decisions regarding adoption our minds have totally turned around, and we've decided to have a baby instead! We were watching conference in April, and just really felt like this was something we needed to try, and we found out a few weeks ago that we're pregnant! It's going to be a really high risk pregnancy, so we're going to be carefully watched by our doctor (2 ultrasounds and 3 blood draws by 6wks!), but he's a really good OB that specializes in my kind of high risk pregnancies, and is really optimistic about everything, so we're pretty excited! I'm 6wks 4days, and today we were able to see the little baby's heartbeat on the ultrasound. It was pretty cute. I'm due on Feb 26, and we're really happy. (Feeling pretty awful, but still happy.)

The picture's not great, but I can't really tell what things are anyway. It turns out the round circle on the left is just he yolk sack, but I thought it was the head at first. The little bean on the right is the baby, and it's little heart is beating strong in there!

10 comments:

Aubrey said...

I am so happy for you Tori! We will be praying for your health and the baby's.

Reianna said...

CONGRATULATIONS! That is so wonderful. That morning sickness can be terrible. Let me know how we can help!

Julie said...

That is so exciting! Congrats!!!! Hope you feel better soon. Tell your doc to give you Zofran. It will rock your world!

Amanda said...

Congratulations! I was so excited to read this news! Hope you feel better soon.

Hizzeather said...

WOW! Exciting! Hope you feel better soon!

anitawarnick.com said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys! I don't know if you heard, but we are pregnant too! Hope you start feeling better soon!

Warrior Princesa said...

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm SO EXCITED!!! WERE YOU PREGGERS WHEN YOU WERE HERE?????? hate you!! lol. I:M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! YOU'd BEtter be LEtting us know all the news on your blog!!! XOXO!!!

Editt said...

Beautiful!!!I am so excited for you! You'll have to let Emmaline come and play so you can get some rest :D Jarom won't mind

Tori said...

Thanks everyone! We really appreciate it.
Anita-I did know-that's awesome! How are things going? When are you due?
Kelda- I was pregnant in Oregon, but I didn't know it yet. We didn't find out until the next week. :)

Rohatinsky Family said...

Awwwww!!! Congratulations you guys. That is so exciting. I hope everything goes well...you will be in our prayers!