Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Emmaline

I just told Emmaline that the people upstairs moved out and they didn't live there any more, and she got sad for a second, and then really concerned, and asked, "Did Jarom move out too?"

Lol...it's so funny and so cute. I swear I'm being good and not encouraging it, or let her know how stinking cute I think it is. In case you didn't notice Jarom is one of her cute little friends that she's been fond of for quite some time. Any time anyone talks about marriage she informs us that she and Jarom are getting married. She also says that Hannah is going to marry Ben. So cute. Anyway, that's all. I just thought that was pretty funny.

2 comments:

Editt said...

Ha ha Ha! I just barely read this and I can't stop laughing. I get to start teaching her class and get to see her with Jarom. I have to admit that I'm the matchmaking mother that would steer him to sitting by Emmaline too. So cute! I love it!

Tori said...

Lol...that will be fun to teach them. We finally had to have a talk with her that it's fun to sit by Jarom, but she should sit by the other kids too or they might feel left out. But I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks it's so cute. :)