Thursday, November 19, 2009

Twilight Cake

Alright, here is my Twilight cake. Royce's sister Gina had a birthday at the beginning of the month, and she loves Twilight, so I forced myself to make a Twilight cake. (Hehe.) We were actually going to bring it out a different week, but then schedules changed a little bit, and it just happened to be this weekend, and I thought that was cool. It's a surprise, so hopefully Gina doesn't look at my blog . :)

Lea wanted me to make a video so she could see the back of it too, so hopefully I can get it uploaded. It was giving me problems before.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I love seeing your cakes, Tori! They are amazing! I'm glad you won at National Night Out!

Lea said...

You ROCK! (sorry, but I'm practicing my teenage lingo in preparation to go see New Moon so I'll fit in with the rest of the viewers). I love his hair.

Hizzeather said...

AWESOME cake!!!

Tori said...

Thanks!