Tuesday, November 3, 2009

More Cake


So I made a cake about a month ago for the food contest among the UT married student housing apartment complexes, and it's this big party, and last year they had a bounce house, and ponies, and all sorts of booths and stuff, but the day it was supposed to happen a big storm came, and they had to cancel because of the rain, so they re-scheduled the event for tomorrow, so I got the chance to try out another decoration idea for my cakes and submit it into the cooking contest. (That was a really long sentance.) Anyway, here is my cake. I want to practice my piping some more. For some reason it's really hard for me to do. And it kills my hands after too long. I think I'm just coming up with excuses so I don't have to pipe any more. :)

3 comments:

Jenny said...

When are you going to open your own cake decorating business? They look so professional!

Tori said...

Thanks Jenny. Maybe when Emmaline goes to college. :) Although I'm realizing that I have commitment issues. I don't know if I could hold down a job that I have to be there for specific hours. :)

Anonymous said...

WOW! That cake is amazing! You are amazing!