Saturday, October 10, 2009

Monsters Incorporated Cake (for Emmaline's birthday)



o



Emmaline's birthday was Wednesday, so we had just a little family party with the three of us, and she opened her presents from my parents and Lea, (my parents watched via the computer) and then tomorrow we're going to have another little party at our apartment, and Nana and Papa are coming, and Ronda and Gina, and Rocky and Carol and Chloe and Lyla. So I made her monster cake for the party on Sunday, and I just finished it. It took so long and now my fingers are numb, but it's finally done! (Hmmm, maybe cake decorating isn't a good hobby for someone with Rheumatoid Arthritis. :) ) So here are just a couple of pictures from Wednesday (in her new outfit from Grandma and hair bow from Aunty Lea) and I'll make an official birthday post after her party tomorrow. (The last picture is what my table looks like after I finish a cake. And I cleaned it off twice during the middle of decorating the cake.)

2 comments:

Dani said...

Oh my goodness!! I NEED that cake for Carter! He would die if I showed it to him... so I won't. That way he won't be begging me for one until next April when I can't deliver. :) Way to go! Your cakes are getting more and more impressive! What a talent you have discovered.

Hizzeather said...

Holy moly! That cake knocked my socks off! Molodets!!!