Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day!



We decided to make Nana a mother's day cake this year, and here it is. Her favourite color is purple, so I made some purple roses for the top of it, but by the time we got to their house (2 1/2 hrs later) the flowers had turned blue! It was really weird. So we finished the cake at their house, which was actually really fun, because Ronda and Gina helped me, and they made some really pretty flowers! (The unfinished picture is just as we were leaving our apartment.)
It was really fun to visit for the weekend, and we even got to take Nana to see the new Star Trek movie. (She loves Star Trek.)

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I had no idea you were such a talented cake decorator! First the Pompom cake, and now this. I am impressed!

Tori said...

Thanks so much. I'm still learning. :)