Saturday, May 16, 2009

Geico?

Today we got a flyer in the mail from the Geico car insurance company, and it had the stack of money with the eyes on top, and Emmaline picked it up and said, "This is the money you could be saving with Geico." I thought it was so so funny. I wanted her to take it to Royce, and tell him the same thing, but I was laughing so much it embarrased her, and she didn't want to do it, so I had to bribe her with chocolate chips. I still don't think she did, but somehow she ended up with chocolate chips anyway. How did that happen?

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Hahahaha, she sounds like a comedic genius (How did that happen? Kidding:) )

Tori said...

No, it's true. She's way funnier than I am, and she's only three. I seriously have no idea how she comes up with this stuff, but I think it's hilarious.