Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter at Nana and Papa's

We got to go to Nana and Papa's house for Easter this year. It was a lot of fun, and as an added surprise Robert and Kristi and their family came down from Arkansas too, so all of Royce's siblings were there except Robyn (she had to work), Ronald (at BYU in Utah), and obviously Roxanne, but it was really neat to have almost all of the family there. And Ross gets his mission call this week!

Oh yeah, and it doesn't seem to really be a trip to Nana and Papa's unless I forget something, break something, and fall down the stairs. I guess technically the order is fall down the stairs, break a picture on the way down, (Yeah, this is the second time I've fallen on the stairs at their house and broken a picture that's on the wall. And it's not like there's anything weird about the stairs. But both times though, it's been a Sunday morning and so I get up early to get ready for Church so I'm still a little out of it from the medicine I take at night, but still. Sheesh.) and then leave something there. (This time I left my glasses; last time it was my wedding ring; the time before that, Royce's new suit.)

Here's Emmaline's Easter dress this year. We ended up getting it at the Children's Place, and Emmaline got to pick it out, which was a pretty cool thing.
Paris and Chloe blowing bubble that they got from the "Easter Bunny."
Emmaline and Chloe after hunting for Easter Eggs. (The rest of the kids had to go back before they had the Easter egg hunt. They had like a 10hr drive ahead of them :( )


Emmaline and Chloe.

This is Kaitlyn. She is the second oldest cousin, and she does a really good job of taking care of the younger ones :)
This is Paris; she's five.
Uncle Ross is taking Emmaline (3), Paris (5), and Chloe (2) for a ride in the riding lawn mower.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Blog posting is hard. Plus, nobody reads my blog. What's your email? We should chat sometime:) Cute Easter pics!