Monday, January 5, 2009

Yikes!

So I've always been pretty camera shy, and self conscious about pictures, but lately I've started deciding that I look how I look, and I'd rather that my kid(s?) have pictures with their mom to help them remember the moment, instead of having none because of my own vanity. Plus when I'm old and gray I'll be able to remember what it was like to still have teeth.
I've also been noticing that my hair line has been receeding lately, but I was sure that I was just being paranoid, but at my doctor's appointment today he asked if I was starting to get bald like he was, and I said yes, and he said that unfortunately there wasn't a whole lot that could be done about that. Yikes! I mean, I don't think it means that I'll go completely bald, or anything like that, but it's not my imagination that it's thinning out :) So I'll let people take more pictures of me while I still have a full head of hair. :) On a plus note I might be able to take smaller doses on some of my meds depending on what my lab work says. So that's good!
(Okay, I still am pretty vain...this pictured turned out pretty well compared to the pictures that have been taken lately...I don't have the courage to put up any of the pictures of me from Christmas yet. Baby steps to the bus. :) )

1 comment:

Dani said...

What in the world do you have to be self conscious about?! You are so pretty!! I am glad that you are taking baby steps over your camera phobia.