Sunday, January 11, 2009

I've been bitten...(is that grammatically correct? It sounds weird.)

Haha...I'm embarrassed to say that I've been hooked on the book Twilight. I was deciding between it and Rachel and Leah by Orson Scott Card, because I had read Rebekah and Sarah in the past few weeks, but I got way to into it, and cried most of the night, so Royce was a little nervous about me starting another one, but I had talked to my sister and she really liked Twilight, (not to mention Royce's sisters too :) ) and on Friday night we found the only copy at Half-Priced Books, and I couldn't find the other, so I considered it a sign. So now I'm done, and am trying to find a store that has the second one so I can go get it tomorrow. I used to read a lot, and then I started hanging out with Jenny, and she broke me from my lonely solitude, and so I've been a little nervous to start reading again, because it seems to consume me for a while :) So hopefully I'll still feed Royce and Emmaline, and do dishes every now and again, and even go to the bathroom on a regular basis :)
One other really cute thing happened today. We keep trying to get Emmaline to name her dolls and her toys, but she won't, then today she was holding her bear, and she said it's a baby bear, and she needs to take care of it, and we asked her what her baby bear's name was, and she said, "It's baby Lyla." It was so cute :)

5 comments:

Hizzeather said...

Hey...I've emailed Royce a couple of times asking for your address. I need to send a wedding announcement! tell him to email me, or if you would, that would be lovely.

Thanks!

~h

Julie said...

Tori, I started reading Twilight again last week and I can't stop! I've totally neglected everything. This maybe be unhealthy. Go find the other books. It just gets better!

Carol Kimmons said...

That's so cute that Emmaline named the bear Lyla! Chloe has a baby she plays with all the time and she won't name it either. Kids are fun!

Jenny said...

Ugh, those stupid Twilight books suck you right in, don't they? I'm reading all 4 for the second time around...grr....

Julie said...

Don't start looking up the all the 342453 Twilight websites Tori! They'll getcha too!