Tuesday, March 11, 2008

"Puppy"




So this is our new puppy, Dally. She's huge, but she really is a puppy. She's only 4months old. We got her yesterday, so Emmaline and I have been taking care of her, and she's a really sweet dog. Emmaline just loves her. We (Royce, Emmaline and I...not Dally :) ) went to Ashland tonight because Royce had class, and on the way home, Emmaline kept talking about Dally, and how she wanted to play with her, and how Dally is her puppy. It's pretty cute...they're a good match.

2 comments:

Dani said...

Tori! It's Dani Harmon/Stewart! I found your blog through Julie's. Looks like you guys are doing so well! That "puppy" is huge! Well, I will have to keep track of you by your blog now. I'm glad I found you!

Warrior Princesa said...

I am just going to have to come and see little emmaline, and this gigantic dog!!! love you!