Sunday, March 9, 2008

More OCD



I thought I'd put in a couple more random pictures from Texas. Is this normal, or have I passed on some OCD traits? She does this kind of stuff with everything...everything has to be evenly spaced, and all aligned correctly. Sometimes she sits by her toy chest with an "army" of dinosaurs, all facing outward in a half circle surrounding her. Maybe it's just her way of trying to create order in a disorderly/cluttered house. (Apparently it's frustrating to children when things are out of place) When I was little and we were driving in the car, I could only chew my gum once inbetween each telephone pole. Hmmm...maybe crazy just runs in the family :)

1 comment:

Julie said...

I think that is hillarious! At least she's organized instead of throwin stuff all over right?