Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Random Pics

 Our new double jogging stroller. I love it, and it's nice to be able to get some exercise. Although with the weather getting colder we haven't been able to get out as much as we should, but I really need to get on it because I don't think we're going to want to go out in the snow. (This is the only time both girls have fallen asleep in the stroller. Marta is out like a light, but Josephine never falls asleep in the stroller.)
 My sister sent Josephine this super cute hat/diaper cover, but I can not get this girl to smile when I take a picture. The camera freaks her out, and she just stares at it.


We finally got Marta to stop using her binkie, which is great, but now she doesn't nap at all. Ever. So occasionally at night she'll fall asleep in strange places.
 
Look at that reach while she's on her tummy! Her physical therapist would be so proud. And look at all of that hair! It's still pretty dark, too.

No comments: