Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Baby girl number three! (Most likely a girl.)





We got this sonogram done today, and we're one day shy of 12 weeks. She said it looks like a girl as of now, but it's not a for sure thing yet, but probably another little girl! We're excited, but Emmaline was a little dissapointed that it wasn't a boy. (Wow, is dissapointed not a word? I don't care enough to look it up. I blame pregnancy brain on my spelling.) The baby looks really healthy, but I have a little bit of placenta previa, but for now I just need to call if I have any bleeding and they'll have me come in. Horray for another little cutie! (Like how I was too lazy to even scan the picture in? Sorry third child.:)

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Yayyyyy!!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!

Editt said...

I'm so excited for you! Congratulations! (Have I invited you to my blog?)

Tori said...

Thanks guys! Yes, Editt, I look at your blog regularly. :)