Wednesday, August 1, 2012

"Is anyone here a doctor?" "I'm a doctor."

Presenting Dr. Kimmons! I have a few posts to catch up on, but figured this one deserves to be first. On Monday, July 16th Royce defended his dissertation. Nana came out and watched the girls for us so I could go, and I'm really glad I got to. He's worked so hard these last four years (school full time and working 30hrs a week) and we're so proud of him! (Plus bonus points if you know where the title of this post comes from. Probably Uncle Will will be the only one. Too bad he doesn't read my blog.)





 You're supposed to bring food for your committee to eat (since often it's scheduled during their lunch) and sadly this is after they ate. We had a lot of food to bring home.




1 comment:

Sarah said...

Congrats Royce! What a wonderful accomplishment!