Monday, November 7, 2011

New Cake

This is a cake that I made for the Young Women in Excellence program. (Or maybe New Beginnings? I'm not sure.) Anyway, it's for a program for the girls in our Church 12-18. It was my first time trying to make these flowers, and at first I wasn't so sure about them, but I think they kind of fit the style of the cake. The color doesn't look that great in the picture, but I used antique white fondant, and then just plain white for the flowers and side decorations and I really liked the contrast. Anyway, that's all!

5 comments:

J.L.C.M. said...

It's BEAUTIFUL! You're so talented!

Reianna said...

Wow! That is a beautiful cake! I bet it tastes really yummy too!

Amanda said...

Aargh! I wanted to be first! We LOVED your cake! It was the center piece of our table and beautiful. Everyone wondered who the talented person was that made it. It was delicious too (I saved you a piece, Reianna!). Thanks you so, so much for doing this for us!

Tori said...

Thanks you guys! And I'm happy to do it, Amanda!

Editt said...

You spoiled those young women! Wish I could've been there to eat it too ;)