Sunday, July 19, 2009

Cake Stuff


This is my lemon cake that I made today. I was going to make more daisies for the top, but I just ran out of time. I also ran out of my glaze so I couldn't frost the outside of my cake before I put the fondant on, so you can see the different layers. But it tasted pretty good, so I think that will make up for some of the decorating flaws. :)


I've started working on Emmaline's birthday cake. Hopefully you can tell, but she wants to have a Monsters Incorporated cake this year, so I thought I'd give myself plenty of time, and start to make the little figurines first. Hopefully she doesn't change her mind in the next three months. :)



Royce had a big package sent this last week, and Emmaline loves the box; she even convinced Daddy to give it a try.

No comments: