Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentines Day! (Thanks for the clothes, Grandma :) )


Grandma sent Emmaline a little Valentines Day package, and there were two super cute dresses, so we thought we'd put up our little fashion show. (I only got pictures of the one dress, but I'll take a picture of the other when she wears it. We're going to dinner tomorrow, and she'll wear one then, and the other on Sunday.)
I was trying to get a video of her reading the "If you give a moose a muffin" book, but I couldn't get her to do it. She read it to Daddy's sock puppets last night, but she wouldn't do it for the camera.
They also sent her a little heart with chocolates, and I had forgotten that my grandma would give us little boxes of Whitman chocolates on Valentines Day. (The little tin ones...remember Lea?) It was kind of nostalgic; keeping the tradition going. I even teared up a little. :)
Oh, and we opened the package a day early, because I wasn't even thinking about it being a valentine's day present. Sorry.

She also got valentines from Nana and Papa, which included stickers; the valentines were Tinkerbell, and Kung Fu Panda, two of her favorites. And each of the kids at home, sent her a seperate valentine, and she just kept pulling them out one by one, getting more excited as they came. :)
And Royce and I got her a little surprise too, so she made out pretty well for Valentines Day this year :) (Okay, she might be a little spoiled :) )

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Aww, cute pictures! She is looking so grown up :) Happy Valentines Day, hope you guys are doing good!

Lea said...

I still have one of the Whitman's chocolate tins that Grandma gave me. I think it's a great tradition to pass on. I got Mike a small heart with chocolates too, only I ate the candy and filled it with wasabe peas (which he loves). Then I hid it in the house and made him follow a trail of paper hearts to find it.