Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Emmaliney-loo

"Helping" Mommy make chocolate cake for the missionaries.
She is such a cheerful little sweetheart. Last Sunday we came home from church, and had some lunch, but she didn't eat very much, so to try and get her to eat more, Royce fed her like she was a puppy, and she thought that was funny, but still didn't eat very much, and said she was full. So about five minutes later she threw up all over the rug, and right after she did, she said, "Daddy, you fed me too much!." It was so funny. So I got her cleaned up, and Royce worked on the carpet, and she was just so cheerful! When I throw up, I am not any fun to be around, but she was so chipper and happy, so I had to take a picture. (She has crackers in her cup...it's not vomit. )

I don't remember what she was doing...so here's some pillows :)Putting Daddy's sunglasses on her horse.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Aww, what a sweetie! When are you guys going to be in Klamath again?