Monday, June 2, 2008

Cake Cake Cake!



My little baking helper! Well, at least my little tasting helper :)

Lot of baking this week! I made 200 cookies, a ladybug cake, and jumbo cupcakes for a bake/garage sale for Young Womens. (And another ladybug cake for Emmaline...I didn't have the heart to make a ladybug cake and just give it away...she loves her ladybug cakes :) ) Then my mom's been playing around with the idea of making Will and Marissa's wedding cake, so we made a tester cake this weekend. My mom made the cake, and I did the fondant and the decorations. So it's been a little crazy this week, but I've learned my lesson about commiting myself to more than I can do :) And it has been fun to be able to play around with it though!

1 comment:

Hizzeather said...

Wow! You are really good! You'll have to show us step by step so I can make the cupcakes for my reception!!! :)